AnnaLynne McCord’s Beauty Tips
AnnaLynne McCord is not only one of the best new actresses in Hollywood, she is also one of the most beautiful young actresses around. She has a unique look that women everywhere would love. Her naturally curly hair flows freely while her gorgeous complexion shows off her unique features. Getting her look can easily be done. Read on for beauty tips from the new queen of the 90210.
- Cleanse your skin twice daily to get AnnaLynne McCord’s flawless skin. She uses BenzaClin at night and a regular gentle cleanser in the morning. It helps fight off any acne breakouts and keeps her skin looking absolutely gorgeous. It should be prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Getting plenty of sleep is another skin care tip that AnnaLynne suggests. Having a good nights sleep will give your skin the healthy glow that you want.
- Ms. McCord also suggest trying out the Dermalogica skin care product line. The line offers products for every skin type and work great. She uses the clay mask twice a week.
- Along with cleansing, make sure you tone and moisturize twice daily to keep your skin hydrated and free of dryness.
- Use a lighter foundation or a concealer under the eyes to get rid of any dark under eye circles. This will also make your eyes and cheekbones the focal point of your face.
- Wear a light bronzer for a natural sun-kissed glow that lasts year round.
- Protect your face from harmful UV rays. If you can’t stay out of the sun use SPF year round. It is very important.
- AnnaLyne uses Nars Laguna Bronzer and puts it on the sides of her forehead and along the outer edges of her cheeks.
- She applies a cream blush to the apples of her cheeks with her fingertips in a circular motion.
- For an everyday look, AnnaLynne goes with simply mascara and a lip stain.
- Before going to bed, make sure that you take ALL of the makeup product off of your face to avoid the morning blemish.
- AnnaLynne prefers to keep her eyeliner very thin and subtle as it gives the eyes slight definition, but doesn’t take away from the natural beauty.