Anti-Cellulite Tips from Cameron Diaz
Cellulite happens in 90% of women, but there are some women who seem to be immune it. Cameron Diaz is one of those women who never seem to get any cellulite. Her active and healthy lifestyle keeps her body looking fit, muscular and young.
Her anti-cellulite tips include
- Taking time to play
- Being active
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Exercising on a variety of cardiovascular machines
- Appreciating her physical strength
- Eating 3 to 6 small meals each day
- Understanding that her body changes as she ages
Cameron Diaz avoids cellulite by being playfully physically active. She varies her exercise routines by getting outside to surf, golf, snowboard, and hikes. Those activities build strong abs, arms, and glutes, which is obvious on Cameron Diazís body.
She also eats a healthy diet. In her early days, she used to eat junk food and drink a lot of alcohol. Now, she realizes that her older body cannot eat like that and she has adjusted her diet accordingly.
Her anti-cellulite diet includes
- Low fat protein for breakfast
- Protein shake once per day
- Omelet made from egg whites and other natural ingredients
- Small meal of fruit and healthy, fresh nuts
- Salad with a lean meat like chicken or fish
This low fat, moderate protein, natural food diet will help keep the cellulite off. To have a cellulite-free body like Cameron Diaz, you have to be active inside and outside. You also have to eat a natural diet with all of the necessary ingredients to keep you healthy and fit.