Fun Ways to Trim Your Tummy Without Exercise
You need to exercise in order to trim your tummy, but aerobics can get boring very quickly. To keep it fun and interesting for you, consider some ways to get active and get fit without actually “exercising”:
- Start dancing. Ballroom, salsa, tap, or line dancing are all great ways to get up and get active, and you never feel like you’re exercising. These are also good ways to get you and your significant other up and exercising together, and can mean a fun girl’s night out.
- Swimming uses all the muscles of the body and can mean a long, lean look. If you don’t have a pool, check to see if there is a community center nearby or another public pool you might use.
- Get erotic and exotic with a strip routine. Many gyms today are offering women pole dancing classes as a way to get in shape and feel sexier all over, and you can do the same. If you’re shy about doing this in front of anyone else, get a DVD or follow instructions online and practice at home until you’re ready to show off your moves; even if you never share your routine with your special someone, you know you’ll get into shape.
- Belly dancing is also a great way to get into shape and to feel more attractive all over. Again, look for a class or get your own DVD. Many women report that once you start belly dancing, you can’t stop. It’s also lots of fun to create your own outfits and accessories.
- Join a sports league such as softball, baseball, or tennis. Many amateur clubs don’t require a lot of skills so don’t worry about your abilities.
These will all help you to get into shape and trim your tummy without getting bored.