How to Get Reese Witherspoon’s Easy Bun
Reese Witherspoon always looks her best, but since she has had her last baby she is absolutely glowing. The joy of new motherhood, even if it isn’t her first, looks great on Reese. When she went to the March of Dines Celebration of Babies should was polished to perfections. From the simple little black dress to the pop of red heels, her outfit was amazing. However, he knotted bun really pulled the look together. To get the bun, and look as great as Reese Witherspoon, simply follow these steps.
- Start by washing your hair and letting it air dry completely. While it is still damp, apply a small amount of smoothing serum so that your hair will look its best.
- Once your hair is dry, apply a small amount of anti-frizz or shine serum.
- Create a side part that lies about one inch to one side of the center of your head.
- Leave your bangs out and let them fall freely.
- Pull all of your hair back to the center of the back of your head. Not too low, not too high.
- Make sure the part stays intact.
- Pull your hair back into a bun, leaving the hair against your head loose, but the hair in the bun very tight. Secure it with an elastic.
- Pull one thin piece of hair out of the bun, but still secured under the elastic. Wrap this piece around the elastic to hide it and pin it in place.
- Begin pulling some of the hair in the bun so that it has some hair loose, while other hair stays tight.
- Spray with hair spray and enjoy your stylish bun.