How to Make Grunge Hair Cool Again Like Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba is one of the biggest names in Hollywood. She is a great actress, an activist, a celebrity mom and a fashion icon. She’s always had a somewhat subdued fashion style, yet it always was trendy. However, when she walked out on the red carpet at Spike TV’s 10th annual Video Game Awards she stunned with a edgy, stylish and trendy look. Her slinky black dress, strappy sandals, studded back and tangerine lipstick were just part of the rocking style. Her edgy, long, wavy locks pulled the entire look together. If you want the wavy, natural locks simply follow the steps below.
- Wash you hair, lightly blot with a towel and do not brush your hair.
- Apply a texturizing cream to your hair and lightly scrunch to get a touch of wave. Doing this upside down will give it more body.
- Create a slight side part that falls about one inch from the natural center part.
- Do not blow dry your hair, but instead allow it to air dry.
- Once it starts to dry, spray it with a salt spray mixture. To make the salt spray, mix sea salt, coconut oil, water and a touch of gel. Spray it all over your hair and wrap small sections around your finger to create more waves. You can scrunch as well.
- Once your hair is completely dry, pin the side of your hair that has the part back with a hair pin.
- Take the other side of your hair and starting at the side against the part tease your hair slightly to give it some height. Spray all over with flexible hair spray