Penelope Cruz’ Beauty Tips
International actress Penelope Cruz has a sort of timeless, exotic beauty that many women would love to achieve. Of course, no one is ever going to look exactly like the exotic beauty, but getting a look like hers is easier than you think. By using Penelope Cruz’ beauty tips as a guideline, you too can look as stunning as she does.
- Perfect Nude Pout
Often times you will see Ms. Cruz rocking the nude lip colour. It not only highlights her naturally flawless skin, but provides a timeless, put-together and sophisticated look. When wearing a muted nude lips she is able to go with lush eye makeup and a warm complexion for a clean and precise look.
- Balanced Skin Tone
If you want to look fresh and beautiful, a balanced skin tone is the way to go. Start with a illuminating primer so that your face will have a natural glow. Next, apply an all-over foundation that is the same colour as you natural skin tone. One the apples of your cheeks, apply a peach blush in a circular motion using a blush brush. Apply highlighter to the top of your cheek bones. Voila! You now have flawless skin a la Penelope Cruz.
- Layered Lip
Want a way to enhance your look with black eyeliner, without going overboard? The key is to go with a subtle, yet stunning lip. Start by putting on a dusty rose or pink shade of lipstick. Apply a layer of nude lipstick over it to tone down the colour. This will give you an amazing and sexy look.
- Earth Tones
To keep your natural beauty shining through, Penelope Cruz tends to lean towards earth tones. Go with browns, greens and beige to keep a rustic look. She also avoids bright colours to keep her trade mark look.
- Bushy Brows
Penelope likes to show off her ethnicity. One way to do so is by keeping her brows slightly thicker than most people would choose to. However, she does make sure that she keeps them neat and trim.
What’s in Penelope Cruz’ Bag?
Want a sneak peak in Penelope’s handbag? These are the items that she never leaves home without.
- A pair of sunglasses for the unexpected glare.
- The El Pais, a Spanish newspaper that she reads daily.
- Her Grandmother’s ring, which she considers her good luck charm.
- Lancome Tresor perfume.
- Diamond hoop earrings for days that you just need a touch of sparkle.
- Lancome Color Design Lipcolor in Trendy Mauve for a natural hydrating lip colour.
- Emergen-C which helps her get her daily dose of vitamin C.
- Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush for a quick dose of colour. She changes her blush shade with the seasons.
- Finally, gum in either strawberry or cinnamon flavor.