The Hair Part That Is Trending on The Runways This Season
With the changing of the season, comes the changing of the beauty trends. You have to keep up with the newest beauty rage just like you keep up with changing your fashion choices for the weather. One of the biggest beauty changes each season is hairstyles. Whether it’s a messy look, sleek look, pulled-back bun or laid-back curls having the hottest style will keep you up with the times. This fall, one of the biggest hairstyle trends that has been rocking the runway is the deep side part. However, if you do not do it correctly it could make you looks quite silly.
How to Make a Deep Side Part
- You are going to need a fine tooth comb and a soft bristle brush for this look. You will also need hairspray.
- Make sure your hair is completely dry before attempting to make the part. If your hair is still wet it may not end up in the exact location that you want it to when your hair dries.
- Determine which side of your head that your hair naturally falls to. If it doesn’t naturally fall to the side, go ahead and choose your favorite one.
- Take the fine tooth comb and place it at the front of your hairline right above the highest point of your eyebrow. This is the location where your side part should be.
- Next, pull the comb back from the front of your hairline towards the crown of your head parting the hair as you do so.
- Make sure that you go back at least three inches. If it is less than this, the deep part will not be achieved.
- Spray the soft bristle brush with hairspray and then immediately brush down both sides of your hair to make the part stay in place.
- You have achieved the side part, now you can decide which style to use it with.
Hairstyles for a Deep Side Part
You can leave your hair down with a deep side part, but just be aware that your hair will be falling in your face. If you have side swept bangs, this is the perfect look for you.
- Pinned Back
If you want to leave your hair down, but don’t want to be pushing it out of your face all day then pin back the side of the hair that does not have the part.
- Low Bun
A deep side part is perfect for a low bun. Sweep all of your hair to the side of your head without the part. Pin it back in a low and loose bun. Your hair will slightly sweep across your face and will give you a romantic style.
Braids are completely in style this season. However, you want to keep them loose and slightly messy. Pull your hair to the side of your head without the part and make a side-swept braid. It can be a fishtail or regular braid.